Have you seen Dr. Kamran C Rabbani?

Dr. Rabbani is the most compassionate and thorough doctor I have ever seen. He has been my physician for many years and I could not be happier with him. I highly recommend this doctor to all. The office staff are highly skilled, professional, and kind.

Happy patient.

I trust Dr. Rabbani to take care of me and my family. He is knowledgable, with great bedside manners. Great office staff as well.

Caring and loving doctor

I have been in much better health after seeing Dr Rabbani. He made an accurate diagnosis and has helped me with my condition. He has been professional and knowledgeable and spends time with me. He has followed up with me and promptly lets me know of my results. The staff has been friendly and polite, as well.

Recommend

I am glad that I finally found a great doctor who treats his patients with care. The whole office is very courteous and professional. I have started seeing Dr Rabbani with great results, and I will be a patient for life. I referred my family and friends to his office.

Definitely recommend

Best care possible

Dr. Rabbani

The best family doctor I have ever been to considering my very complicated health issues. He has been very attentive and knowledgable in complex medical issues to do with suppressed immune system and post transplant treatments.

Dr. Rabbani, took care of my ailing parents while they were at a nursing facility. Not only is he a wonderful doctor, he is a kind and caring person. He is like a throwback to the old days of medicine, when the Doctor's made house calls. I would never consider using another doctor.

Best doctor

I highly recommend Dr Rabbani. He really listens and spends time to answer questions. Very thorough with his physicals. He is caring and knowledgeable. He has a unique preventive approach by treating the condition and also educating on nutrition and lifestyle changes. He has been always professinal with great bedside manners.

DR RABBANI HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR CLOSE TO 7 YRS, HE ALSO WAS THE DOCTOR OF MY ELDERLY AUNT AND UNCLE BEFORE THEIR PASSING. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH HIS ALL AROUND PERFORMANCE AS MY DOCTOR AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO COMPLAINTS.

my name is amani elassal,and iam his patient for eight years,i think doctor rabbani is extremly profissional,and he spends enough time with his patients in the office,or even when we need to talk with him over the phone.i completly trust his opinion,and he follow his patient conditions.i will stay his patient for my whole life

Exceptionally knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate..I highly recommend him.

i trust dr. rabbani so much thats why i go to him and not any other dr.

Dr. Kamran C Rabbani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Encino, CA.