Dr. Kamran Rasul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kamran Rasul?

Great care

Posted on March 4th, 2017

He has been working with me for awhile now. And step by step we are getting closer to finally getting my crazy thyroid under control.Dr.Rasul, and his staff are so wonderful and patient. I have social issues, yet; they make me feel comfortable, and that alone speaks volumes! Thank you guys!!!

Positive experiences

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

My experiences with Dr Rasul and Lewis Gale have been very positive. I have confidence in the hospital, departments and the staff and will continue to depend on them and Dr Rasul.

Excellent

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Dr. Rasul is an Excellent doctor. He takes the time to listen to you, and is sincerely concerned about your health. His staff are wonderful! They are all so kind. I would recommend them to anyone!

Posted on October 17th, 2016

A good endocrinologist that takes your symptoms seriously is very hard to find. Dr.Rasul actually listens to my problems and explains them and tries to find a solution. He doesn't take anything lightly or brush it under the rug. He really stays on top of my health and does the necessary tests to find out what's going on.

Great Endocrinologist

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr. Rasul and his entire staff are prompt and professional. I have been very pleased with my care.

First visit review

Posted on September 18th, 2016

All of the staff I came in contact with were exceptionally friendly. My wait times were very short. The doctor was patient and explained everything well. He involved me in my care decisions.

RN, Administration/Manager

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. Rasul is a professional, intelligent and compassionate physician. His staff work with him well. He “listens” to his patients.

Search is over!

Posted on August 10th, 2016

My former doctor who worked with diabetes and thyroid retired. At that time I saw another endocrinologist. While nice, there were problems with insurance, etc. I was thrilled when Lewis Gale hired Dr. Rasul. I have just started seeing him and am very pleased with both the office staff and Dr. Rasul. He is easy to talk with and explains things well. I felt he had time for me and could answer questions. I would recommend this doctor and staff without reservation.

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Both the staff in the lab and in the doctor's office are friendly and efficient. The wait time in both areas is the least I have experienced at any clinic. I have found that it is easy to change appointment dates when necessary. Staff and doctor have always been courteous and professional and Dr. Rasul takes time to go over test results with me and answer any questions that I have. I am very satisfied with the service that I have received.

My appt with Dr. Rasul

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Dr. Rasul is very thorough. He answered all my questions and went over my lab results and my ultrasound. He does not try and rush you out of his office like another dr I had before him. It is very hard to find a good Endocrinologist in Roanoke. I would recommend him to anyone that needs to be seen by an Endocronologist.

Posted on May 9th, 2017