Have you seen Dr. Kamran Shayesteh?

He will not touch my other arm!

I had carpal tunnel release and ulnar nerve transposition over a week ago. My elbow and hand are stitched like they were done by an infant and the pain is unbearable. Something most definitely went wrong. I was told to take anti-inflammatories, which he made a point of saying he was aware I'm not supposed to take them due to peptic ulcers but to do it anyway. Not happening! I went yesterday to have stitches removed from my hand, which feels like it's on fire. But the incision is gaping between stitches so they couldn't yet remove them. My elbow hurts so bad I'm not sleeping. Do NOT use this doctor. There are much better options, even if you have to drive a distance to go elsewhere it's worth it!

Carple tunnel release

Well had surgery done on hand and elbow and went to get the stitches out of my hand and the incision open right back up seconds later also have really bad pain in elbow and is infected due to him telling me to use Eucerin cream on it.. which is lotion for dry skin

Disgraceful Doctor Who should not practice any kind of medicine.

Worst Dr alive he has totally botched me up. He is also a huge flirt married but thar does not stop him from.taking RNS INTO BATHROOM or Closet having his way with them. He is a disgrace.

Carpal Tunnel Release

...gone terribly wrong. New symptoms and excruciating pain after surgery led to a crippling/disabling diagnosis. Multiple attempts were made from 4 days after surgery to get help, but was continually told everything was fine and normal, until I forced another visit at 6 weeks. Would never recommend.

carpel tunnel

He is awesome, very nice I have to wait to get surgery cause he had an emergency he was soooo nice about it if u need anything done he's the one

He took one look at me,,knew it needed to be operated on and had me in the hospital that day and operated on the next day....he was awesome

Dr. Kamran Shayesteh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.

Dr. Kamran Shayesteh Is this you?