Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kamrooz H Tabibzadeh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kamrooz H Tabibzadeh has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kamrooz H Tabibzadeh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I've never have written a review before this but because all of the nasty things that some of these people have said about the doctor I decided I needed to write this for any patient considering him as their doctor. He was nothing but wonderful to me throughout my entire pregnancy. He was absolutely amazing and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I love him dearly and I'm so upset that people would say such horrible things about him. I almost cancelled my first appointment with him when I read these reviews and I'm so glad I didn't. I can tell you from my personal experience with him, he's the best doctor in Los Angeles. He could have easily paid to delete these negative reviews like most doctors do, but he already knows he's a good doctor and he doesn't need to.
35 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1983
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Kamrooz H Tabibzadeh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
LA Care Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMothers Clinic, 15251 Roscoe Blvd, Panorama City, CA
Dr. Kamrooz H Tabibzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.