Dr. Kamyar Amini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kamyar Amini?

Happy

So far everything been done from Dr Amini professional

I have an upcoming surgery this Thursday. At my consult Dr amini was straight to the point and truthful. Very personable. His nurse cici is awesome! Love Facey and not nervous about my surgery. :-)

Correct diagnosis for serious disease.

Found out that we were dealing with tonsil cancer, not ear pain like others.

Very Happy

I recently had parathyroid surgery to remove an overactive parathyroid gland. During my consultation, Dr. Amini spent 45 minutes explaining what needed to be done and answering all my questions. He took his time and was pretty patient with me. I'm sure it showed that I was very hesitant about having surgery. Especially through my neck. But my surgery went great. My husband kept saying a week later how good my incision looked -- he was amazed. I did not know how good of a surgeon Dr. Amini would be, and I was dragging my feet on the inside all the way. But my experience and result was very good. After surgery, one of the nurses said he had a very good reputation for his work at that particular hospital. Now if only I could have known that ahead of time : ) . But now YOU know.

DILIGENT AND CARING

After being "bounced around" in the shameful and ever-shrinking, Medicare system that overloads doctors and pays them small fees that result in overcrowded waiting rooms, Dr. Armini seems as though a physician from the past, taking his time and genuinely caring about the patient and not worrying about time and money: in this case my 84 year-old mother-in-law with a tumor. If they were all like this young, very sharp doctor, we'd have a good health care system again.

Mom of three

He is patient, attentive, warm and intelligent. Trying to resolve sinus issues with medication.