Dr. Kanagaratnam Sivalingam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kanagaratnam Sivalingam?

Dr. Sivalingam has been my Dr. for the last 8 years, he is very knwoleadable and pays attention to my complains, always kind, my visits to the Dr. are very enjoyable.

Not listening.

Isn't listening to me. Fought for 8 months to return to my old pain management doctor after the insurance made me change. Now he's trying to make me go see someone else.

great dr

dr s is a great dr! he has treated me and my family for years I would recommend him to anyone.

Kind and professional

Dr. is a caring man who took his time with me. Explained this plan of care, testing, medication, etc. before scheduling. any test. I felt really at ease with scheduling what the Dr. recommend. The front office staff she was very friendly and explained the appointments and what I needed to do. The back office nurses we pleasant as well. I would recommend this Dr. to my family and friends. Overall great experience.

If your in pain..go somewhere else!

I had an appointment with dr.s yesterday. I was having severe pain in my neck and coldnt move my head..He wanted to send me out for an MRI and to a physical therapy which is fine, but he gave me just a nsaid for the pain. My neck hurt so bad I couldnt even lay down or go to work. I was in agony.I left his office in tears, because he would do nothing more until my tests and referrals were done which could have taken weeks. I went back the next day, and was told if I was in that much pain I should go to the ER. I left again in tears. Thank god the PA at the ER knew exactly what was wrong with me and prescribed the correct meds. Within hours of seeing him I could actually lay down and even turn my head alittle, I may even be able to go back to work in a day or two. If I had waited I no doubt would still be in agony. I thought your PCM was supposed to treat you..not just pass you off to someone else for help.

Dr. Kanagaratnam Sivalingam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.