3.0

Against Mothers Wishes

Im a second time mom , had my daughter 3 days ago . Dr Rao got assigned to her while we are in the hospital , she began to lose weight (about 10% of her body weight) he told me I would not be able to breastfeed exclusively & gave her 25 mL of formula behind my back when she was not in the room with me AFTER I TOLD HIM SHE WILL NOT HAVE FORMULA . I am one very angry mother , Dr. Rao refused to answer any of my questions regarding her weight & ignored the one thing I said I did not want happening . If you are a new mama who is breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed & you will deliver here , steer clear of this man .

Was the pediatrian with my son's birth... Recieved separate bill from Dr Rao because they don't participate with many insurance plans. Staff never returned calls, and was very rude to my wife and I at Crittenton Hospital. Made us feel like we were criminals and held us hostage at the hospital because of safety concerns. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Kanamaruapudi V Rao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MI.