Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kaneez Z Agha has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 35
Mostly we wondered if she knew what she was doing. Son passed out she actually asked was he holding his breathe. No, my then 12 yr old was not. She constantly tried to push the HPV vaccine Prescriptions never called in on time, walgreens always had to fight with them to get prescriptions done. Took months to get referrals, or authorizations done. They let their credentialing expire with CMS. Her staff is lacking, no customer service skills, her office manager Beth is rude & unprofessional
This doctor is very good, knowledgeable, caring and goes out of her way to help. However, she needs help, an average appointment wait time is 1/2 in waiting room then 1 -1 1/2 hours in Exam room. (Not making this up) Doctor comes in may spend 2-5 minutes then have to wait another 5-10 minutes to check out, if waiting for any type vaccinations, that's another 1/2 hour wait. Additionally, they give you an appointment but if you are not there due to being sick (ex. Annual checkups, referral, follow ups) they put everyone who is sick ahead of you. If you open the door of the examination room (they always close it) you will see people coming in after you getting seen and leaving before you. If you ask receptionist they'll tell you "oh your just here for so and so, sickness is priority" so what's the point of giving me an appointment then.
I've been bringing my children to this doctor for 18 years now and I can honestly say I have never had one negative experience with her. She's always available on her personal line for late night emergencies and she always suggests the cheapest and most effective treatments for my children and our insurance. I highly recommend Dr. Agha to anyone looking for a great pediatrician.
39 Years Experience
Sindh Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Kaneez Z Agha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWickham Pediatrics Center, 199 S Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kaneez Z Agha in this video.
Dr. Kaneez Z Agha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.