Dr. Kanika Govil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kanika Govil?

Sick visit to see Dr Kanika Govil

I went for a medical problem. The nurse were good and they checked my insurance information. They checked me in quickly and doctor came. Dr was Dr Govil and she was nice. She was there and spent time with me. She was not speeding. She explained me the issues and gave me prescription. The nurses also called to check how I was doing in 2 days. Nice professional office.

Same Day appointment and care

Found Dr Govil on line and was able to get a same day appointment. I will say it was one of the best medical office i have seen in recent years. The office was clean, staff very friendly and Doctor Govil was knowledgeable and friendly. She was able to diagnose my problem based on my symptoms. I am glad i found her and now a happy permanent patient with her.

Awesome Doctor!

I have a couple of health issues Dr Govil listens to me spends time addressing the issues. And is also really knowledgeable. .Highly recommend Dr Govil

Disappointed

Dr Govil's office staff need to learn to be professional to all her patients. Been going to her for a few years now, but I have had a couple of bad experiences with their billing. For vaccinations which are 100% covered by my insurance, they claim as 'office visit' and charge me a copay. It has happened more than a few times and am planning to change my primary physician.

Kind, knowledgable Dr..

I needed to find a primary Care dr and found Dr. Govil online. I'm so glad that I did find her. I had my first appointment with her this week. She is so compassionate and a wonderful listener. I have a complicated medical history and she took the time to sort through my history and never rushed me. We worked out a plan of care. I highly recommend her. I could tell she truly cared. I look forward to working with her....the office was clean, the staff were friendly, (especially the nurse) and they can collect blood work/ labs right there in the office.

She is the Best!

Very caring and spends time with you and listen.

Perfect diagnosis and treatment

I visited the doctor and she was able to diagnose the problem based on my symptoms and it turned out that she was correct. I had seen 2 physicians before seeing her and they gave me different treatments which did not treat me.Highly recommend Dr Govil

She is my doctor at Inova Medical Group in Ashburn, Virgina. She is compassionate and spends time with me under her care.