Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kanika M Hampton Bipat has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kanika M Hampton Bipat has the following 12 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Dr. Kanika M Hampton Bipat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 68
I'm rather new to Dr. Bipat's practice and I like her and the PA. Her staff however, RUDE!! they cut you off while speaking, disconnect your calls or will say they are transferring you to speak with someone and send you to voicemail, do not return calls when you are left with no other option but to leave a voice message, and they are borderline disrespectful when speaking with you. I do like Dr. Bipat and her service but her staff will have me going somewhere else.
I have been going to see Dr. Hampton-Bipat for over 10 years. She is a good doctor. Bit lately I have notice over the last 4 years she is no longer available to see you, and you only get to see her PA's. Not cool and you see a different PA every time you visit. I don not mind see a PA for follow-ups, but if I am coming in for my yearly physical, I want to see the Dr. Hampton-Bipat not one of her PA's. This happen over the last 4 years. Not happy looking for anther physician
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kanika M Hampton Bipat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHampton Bipat Medical And Wellness, 11315 Pembrooke Sq Ste 111, Waldorf, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kanika M Hampton Bipat in this video.
Dr. Kanika M Hampton Bipat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waldorf, MD.