Dr. Kanika M Hampton Bipat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kanika M Hampton Bipat?

Rude Staff

I'm rather new to Dr. Bipat's practice and I like her and the PA. Her staff however, RUDE!! they cut you off while speaking, disconnect your calls or will say they are transferring you to speak with someone and send you to voicemail, do not return calls when you are left with no other option but to leave a voice message, and they are borderline disrespectful when speaking with you. I do like Dr. Bipat and her service but her staff will have me going somewhere else.

Looking for another doctor, not happy

I have been going to see Dr. Hampton-Bipat for over 10 years. She is a good doctor. Bit lately I have notice over the last 4 years she is no longer available to see you, and you only get to see her PA's. Not cool and you see a different PA every time you visit. I don not mind see a PA for follow-ups, but if I am coming in for my yearly physical, I want to see the Dr. Hampton-Bipat not one of her PA's. This happen over the last 4 years. Not happy looking for anther physician

I love dr Bipat office , they are very kind and willing to work with you , Colin is very blessed man people don't juge him , dr Bipat you are the best in Waldorf , thank you very much for helping me change my life .

Great

Dr Bipat is very nice and her staff , great dr office in Waldorf 😊 Keep up the good work Dr Bipat love you .

Best in Waldorf

Best doctor office in waldorf , i love dr Bipat she is very good and kind nice staff .

love her bedside manner !!!!!!!!!!!!

Great doctor , I read the reviews and I give her a try , love this office, thank you dr Bipat .

Outstanding Primary Care Office

From making my appointment, to checking in, seeing the doctor/provider, to checking out, I was well pleased! The best experience I've had in a long time! Keep up the awesome job HB Medical & Wellness Care staff 👍👌

Best Doctor Office in Waldorf.

Great Doctor

Looking for a new primary

I really do not want to go back to this practice after how my grandmother and I were treated today. Instead of saying my insurance didn't cover a specific nebulizer I need and requested she told my grandmother "Giving her that nebulizer was just me being nice" the proceeded to kick her out of the exam room so that she could chastise me in private about the procedure for getting a referral. I have a complex medical history and I deal with enough as it is. I don't come to the doctor to be chastised. I don't need a doctor who thinks giving medically necessary equipment is a privilege when it can mean life or death without it.

Used to be....

I was a patient of Dr. Bipat's for over 8 years and out of the eight the last four were horrible! I noticed that things started to run like a business verses a medical facility to help patients! Her staff is rude and extremely unprofessional. Dr. Bipat used to see all of her patients and had a lovely bedside manner and would take the time to explain things to you but now you won't even see her, she has begun to push off patients off on her PA which is completely unacceptable! I've heard stories of her husband managing her front office and his personality; maybe this is the reason for the horrible signs all over the windows indicating a fee for just breathing in the office! I understand making sure people are aware of cancellations, but this is awful; it gives the perception that all they're about is that almighty dollar and building an empire! Count me out Lucious and Cookie!