Dr. Kanishka B Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kanishka B Patel?

Oh my! The review of August 3, 2017 is practically a mirror image of my experience with Dr. Patel !!! Initially, I was a patient of Dr. Gaines, who left for a research opportunity. I was reassigned to Dr. Patel and have been receiving mediocre care for 10 years. The quality continues to decline. Pitiful. Finally, I have followed the steps of two other patients of Dr. Patel, who are my neighbors, and found a wonderful doctor, with a 5 star rating. (:

NEW PT VISIT

i AM A NEW PT TO MS. PATEL AND FOUND HER TO HAVE A GOOD SIDE MANNER, VERY FRIENDLY DURING MY VISITS (2X). NURSING STAFF ALSO WAS FRIENDLY. SO FAR VERY PLEASED

Disappointed

Been a patient at this office for over 20 years. Although the front office staff is always friendly, my original doctor not so much. After switching to Dr. Patel 10 years or so ago in this same practice I found her bedside manner more pleasant. Was very happy for awhile, but lately it has changed. If you go for a physical she will not address anything with you. You will need to come back for another visit which usually doesn't resolve anything. FYI ~ There is a way to bill insurance that allows minor issues resolved at a physical appointment. I consider myself a healthy person and feel this is a waste of my time.

Look for another doctor, with more care and knowledge

Disappointed. Was looking for a caring, knowledge and family based office for primary care. Not at this office. Highly disappointed. Don't waste your time .

I enjoyed my first visit and accomplished everything on my list. I am very pleased.

Nice

Very nice, knowledgeable and helpful, Low wait times usually but this seems to take away from patient time and attention.