Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kanli Jiang
Dr. Kanli Jiang, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA, with other offices in Flourtown, PA and Blue Bell, PA (and 1 other location). She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jiang is affiliated with Abington Memorial Hospital and Warminster Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kanli Jiang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
There is a great group of doctors at the facility, however, my wife Kagnchana was very fortunate to be cared for my Dr. Jiang through out the prenatal care period, and finally, the delivery. First time parents. Dr. Jiang made us feel comfortable and trusted with her good, kind-hearted nature, and professionalism. Kagnchana felt completely assured knowing she was in the good hand of Dr. Jiang during the delivery. We couldn't have asked for a better or more awesome Doctor than what we got: Dr. Jiang. My wife still continues to see Dr. Jiang for her women's health care annually. Thank you, Dr. Jiang.
Saw Dr. Jiang for the first time with some issues. She made me feel assured that we would get to the bottom of what is going on.She was quick to get me the tests I need and returned my call quickly when I left her a message.I didn't like it though, when I called the office to get my test results and no one called me back.
I would definitely recommend Dr. Jiang. Her kind manner putting me at ease right away. She gave me great ideas and useful suggestions to take good care of myself and my expecting baby. Now, i am expecting my baby in 4 months, everything goes well and i am not nervous any more sine i find her. I would definitely recommend her.
Dr. Jiang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abington Memorial Hospital
8 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kanli Jiang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kanli Jiang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.