Dr. Kantha R Stoll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kantha R Stoll?

I recently moved and switched doctors. At my first appointment, I was impressed with how much time Dr Stoll spent with me.

Excellent PCP

Dr. Stoll and her office manager Fatima have given me the best professional and personal care over the years I have been her patient. I have recommended Dr. Stoll to two very close friends and they have given her praises back to me.

Wonderful Doctor for Anyone Afraid of Doctors!

I am someone who is very frightened of medical appointments. However, Dr. Stoll is a wonderful doctor who is patient, compassionate, and always makes me laugh.

Hi recommend Dr. Stoll

Honestly, best primary doctor I have ever had. She has always been available to assist with any issues, get me in for appts. last minute and easy to talk to.

She's the best

Not only does she care about you, she takes the time to talk to you and FIND an answer! Available via email and phone - she always makes time for you. Be SURE to give her a shot. I have been going to her for years and I've NEVER been displeased!

I refer my family and friends

Dr. Stoll is a caring and personable physician. She takes time to listen and observe. She reminds me of the old time doctors who have personal concern for her patients and not for the insurance. She is able to do blood work and some tests in her office. I have been referring all my family and friends to her

Best Doctor in area

Dr. Stoll is personable and a great doctor. She is very helpful and she has always been great with us. She's very friendly and really knows her stuff.