Dr. Kanthi Raju Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kanthi Raju?

Posted on June 17th, 2016

I look forward to my appointments.

poor judgment

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

It's been years since I saw Dr. Raju so maybe experience has helped, but to me it wouldn't be worth the risk. I was at the beginning of treating my volar and didn't know much. I was going through a major depressive episode and went in to see her After we talked I truly thought she was SUGGESTING I check myself in to the hospital. Remember I want thinking straight. She didn't suggest I let her talk to loved ones. I got in the car with my SO and we talked about it and we both had concerns, especially because there's little actual care at Richardson Regional. He said he'd keep me safe while I worked with the doctor. I went back to see her and she changed my meds and promptly told me I was fired. Flustered, I tried to explain what had happened and that it was a misunderstanding. She wasn't interested. In the middle of a crisis I had to (no recommendation from her or continuity of care) try to find a good psychiatrist who accepted under 65 patients on Medicare. I was so much worse off and layer when I found someone he was flabbergasted.

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

This unresponsive doctor makes no effort to actually listen to a patient's circumstances or situation, but instead within five minutes just offers a list of medicines and their side effects. Misdiagnosed twice. Mis-medicated twice. When presented with the accurate diagnosis, answered, "I don't understand." The office is equally poorly managed by a rude assistant who thinks it the patient's responsibility to know they've changed locations, phone numbers and website addresses. Were I psychic, I'd not need a psychiatrist, I'd work in the circus. Cannot recommend.

Excellent Listener; Very Patient

Posted on January 26th, 2013

I've been a patient for more than two years. She is wonderful. I'm one of those people that falls into the less than 1% of people react to category when it comes to medications and Dr Raju is patient and thorough. You won't be disappointed.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Raju for four years. She is an excellent physician. I feel as though she takes enough time with me to hear out all of my issues, she is caring, she is informed and most importantly she didn't give up on me. I had issues with other physicians that had their minds made up about what meds I should be on, despite the undesirable side effects or my condition not improving. Dr. Raju worked with me until we found a combination that works. I highly recommend Dr. Raju to anyone that needs a caring and knowledgeable psychiatrist. My only complaint would be that there have been times where I had to wait for quite a while to be called back. However, this occurrence is rare and it is explained by her taking the time that her patients so badly need.

She is not caring.

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

She is not professional.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

DR Raju has been a life saver to me. She is one of the most caring physician i've ever seen. I was told i was bi-polar in 1985 and have had only two dr. that were top rated in there field. It's soooo very important to me that i have a dr that is very knowageable about meds for bi-polar.She's wonderful,caring and i can't say enough about her.

Posted on April 8th, 2009

Willingness to communicate with client not up essential and professional standards. Cannot recommend.

Posted on May 8th, 2008

I have seen Dr. Raju since 2005. I am pleased with her services and willingness to communicate with me on all levels of treatment. She moved her practice in early April. For me this resulted in a more positive experience and atmosphere. I am grateful to have her in my support circle.

Posted on March 18th, 2017