Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kanti L Agrawal
Dr. Kanti L Agrawal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Agrawal is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland. He speaks English.
Dr. Kanti L Agrawal has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kanti L Agrawal has the following 13 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 8
The first appointment, after over 6+ years ...... now I again have a doctor who I like very much and the staff has been equally helpful too. I had to change my Insurance to get him back, he is that good. Dr. Agrawal is very knowledgeable and he listened very attentively before diagnosing my condition... he explained and answered all my questions. I had a very thorough first appointment and felt very satisfied.
I had to wait an hour and a half. I got up and filled out a form to get my medical records so that I could go to another cardiologist who keeps their appointments. A week later, when I called to see if my records had been sent, they stated I had not given them a form (which was done in person). There are many other great cardio doctors in the DFW area - waiting for almost 2 hours doesn't cut it!
Dr. Agrawal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1976
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Kanti L Agrawal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Consultants Of North Dallas, 700 Walter Reed Blvd Ste 205, Garland, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kanti L Agrawal in this video.
Dr. Kanti L Agrawal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.