Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kanwaldeep S Sidhu
Dr. Kanwaldeep S Sidhu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI, with another office in Macomb, MI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Sidhu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kanwaldeep S Sidhu has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kanwaldeep S Sidhu has the following 5 expertise
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Kanwaldeep S Sidhu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 43
Amaizing doctor! 20 years ago I could not stand upright. Wife and I conferred with dr Sidhu and went for the therapy, unfortunately it did not work. However dr sidhu then preformed the surgery it was like a miracle got up in recovery room and walked to the bath room standing tall! Nurses freaked and stated only with dr sidhu paitiants could they get up and walk right after surgery. Exceptional surgeon
Think twice before you schedule your surgery with this Dr. Has the worst nurse to schedule appointments. Had a surgery scheduled for over a month and half and never received a call until a week prior only to tell me it is cancelled and she will call back. After two days of waiting she calls back to tell me it's scheduled for the following week and she will call back with a time. Then I get a call two days before surgery telling me to get to the hospital for my blood testing then on day of surgery after sitting in the waiting room the hospital had to cancel my surgery because they don't have authorization from my insurance! No call from the office to tell me this I had to call only to find out that the nurse only called two days prior to my surgery to get the authorization! Unacceptable! Save your time go somewhere else!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Kanwaldeep S Sidhu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kanwaldeep S Sidhu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.