Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kanwaljit S Gill
Dr. Kanwaljit S Gill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palmdale, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gill is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center and Antelope Valley Hospital. Dr. Gill has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kanwaljit S Gill has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kanwaljit S Gill has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Kanwaljit S Gill has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
Released me from emergency stent placement he did at Palmdale with a followup appt on two weeks. Unfortunately he failed to know he caused a psuedoanurysm which is very serious. It was caught simply by my husband's cardiologist two days later by him listening to me with a stethoscope. Sent me immediately to WEST HILLS HOSP. and had hole Gill left in my artery fixed with thrombin placed in less than 6 hours. You like bedside manner...he is fine. I like treatment and not cattle call doctors which we in rural areas seem to be stuck with...traveler doctors that travel for cash.
Dr. Gill is very knowledgeable and treats his patents with the utmost respect and care. I had no issues with scheduling appointments or wait time. I would highly recommend Dr. Gill for your Cardiovascular care.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Kanwaljit S Gill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKanwaljit S Gill Md, 38656 Medical Center Dr, Palmdale, CA
Dr. Kanwaljit S Gill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmdale, CA.