Dr. Kaoutar Tlemcani Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kaoutar Tlemcani?

Does not care about her patients.

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

My mother is undergoing chemotherapy, and whenever we have to deal with Dr. Tlemcani or her staff, we have been ignored or brushed off. Her staff is rude and does not pass on messages, she will leave on vacation without signing off on vital forms for her patients(a thirty-second request that nearly cost my mother and I our health insurance), she will conveniently forget to tell her patients to take certain pills while on chemo, and now my mother has an infection in her port because Dr. T did not do her job. She is unprofessional, and I'm very glad she's leaving our area so we can deal with someone with a better attitude toward their patients.

Posted on January 30th, 2017