Dr. Kapil Moza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kapil Moza?

AMAZING DOCTOR

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Best Doctor i have ever met. I had seen a doctor (will not mention any names) who wanted to do back surgery on me without taking the time to explain to e or guide me through it. I left that office wanting to seek another opinion. I ran into a friend who talked highly of Dr. moza. Called his office made an appointment. He also recommended surgery. But the way he explained to you and guided you through the process. That there just made me trust him. Had my surgery at a beautiful surgery center, that was a great experience there too from the receptionist, to the nurses. Once i was home Dr. Moza would call me to check up on me (what doctor follows up with you like that). I have seen him again to follow my surgery and Everything is great. Happy Patient! Great Doctor! No Pain!

Severe neck pain

Posted on November 18th, 2017

Dr. Moza is the best surgeon I have ever known and I’ve seen a lot of them,he did my neck surgery and I can honestly say that he took all the pain away👏❤️❤️I will NEVER see anyone else nor will I let any of my Family members get a surgery from anyone but him, he will be in my daily prayers for the rest of my life, I promise you there is NOBODY out there like him🎁he is a gift from God, Heaven sent with the gifts of true talent and compassion and caring! I can’t Thank him enough for what he has done for me, thought I was dying pain was so bad before💔Thank you my friend for putting me in his path💯❤️👏👏👏👏👏👏🙏🏼❣️

Cervical issues

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I’m 44 years old and had 6 cervical surgeries in 3 and a half years. I was referred to him by my primary care doctor and I got an appointment 2 days later. My 5th surgery was back in March and since I was in a lot of pain and my surgeon gave me 3 different diagnosis other than my spine. Dr. Moza took his time, over an hour, listened to what I had to say and analyzed my case with me there. Never one felt rush and he was very kind. He performed surgery a month later and here I’m recovering feeling for the first time that it worked!!! He is an great doctor but also an amazing person!!!!

Satisfied patient from Thousand Oaks

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I had been experiencing increasingly severe nerve pain that diminished my quality of life for several years, to the point where I was unable to do even simple chores. Dr. Moza performed a laminectomy from T-12 to L-5 elven months ago. Since then I have had no nerve pain. While I am still recovering my muscle tone, it has been a real joy to have my quality of life back!

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Dr. Moza is an absolutely incredible spine surgeon. He repaired my C4-C7 vertebrae pinching my spinal cord in two areas. I felt confident during the whole experience with Dr. Moza and his staff. They are all very pleasant and professional. Even during the discussion about insurance, he and his staff made me feel at ease. Dr. Moza is not only a highly skilled and awarded neurosurgeon; he is a great person who showed an immense amount of compassion towards me and my family. I have no hesitation at all in recommending Dr. Moza to anyone.

Lumbar fusion

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I'm 18 years old and had a skateboard injury. Thought I would never be out of pain. Dr Moza had to fuse my spine and has given me a second chance at life. His office also helped my family in a very difficult time. His office staff and him have huge hearts.

Removal of Hardware

Posted on September 19th, 2017

He is amazing, a true life saver. I trust him with all of my medical care and would recommend anyone to him. Also Yvonne has always helped me promptly with the headache of disability paperwork,

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I have a complicated diagnosis and Dr. Moza was the first doctor that was willing to try to help me. I had surgery about a month ago and I haven't felt this good in years. I really appreciate his honesty and professionalism. I would recommend him 100%

Happy patient

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I went in today to see Dr Moza today regarding possible surgical options. He spent a generous amount of time explaining different procedures as well as conservative management options. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions. I am very happy with the doctor as well as staff.

Excellent care!

Posted on July 26th, 2017

My condition was very hard to deal with over the years. Dr Moza and his staff were very supportive and my treatment was nothing short of the best ive ever had! Im fully recovered sooner than expected and highly recommend this doctor.

Excellent surgeon, excellent diagnostician

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Dr Moza is an excellent surgeon and diagnostician. He listens and answers questions. He is honest about the probable outcomes of surgery. He is highly focused on doing the best for his patients, in the operating room and in the clinic. I saw Dr Moza for a consultation for vertigo and for a second opinion on a cervical disc surgery. He was the only doctor to recognize that some muscles had atrophied due to nerve/spine issues. He performed a cervical disc fusion surgery and the outcome has been excellent. I highly recommend Dr Moza.

A very special surgeon

Posted on July 26th, 2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr Moza is as a Surgeon. I have been to 2 other specialists in the area for my neck. He wast the most knowledgeable, thorough and understanding of all regarding my condition. I feel so fortunate that I found him.