Dr. Kapil Saigal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kapil Saigal?

Beautiful office, great staff, wonderful doctor

Posted on November 30th, 2017

I will be back to this practice - they were awesome and the best experience I have had.

Awesome experience

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Fantastic nice doctor and staff

Healthcare 2.0

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Dr Saigal is well-educated, knowledgeable & talented in his craft; while @ the same time, he is compassionate, caring & his personality allows him to be relatable. And that's probably one of the biggest things, it is for me, at least... having a doctor who will take the time, make the time, to answer any questions you may have or any reassurances you may need (or your kids!). Dr Saigal is a human being, in all senses of the word, not simply defined by the initials behind his name. As a patient w/ a rather involved cardiac hx & all of its comorbidities, I may not be his idea of a "perfect" patient, but he is a perfectly gifted surgeon.

Impressive nice Doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Really appreciate how seamless the experience was and how professional he was - really asked questions and explained things thoroughly; I will be back to see him again

Excellent Doctor!!

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I had a procedure done with Dr. Saigal and I am extremely satisfied with the results. Dr. Saigal took his time and explained detailed information on what to expect before and after surgery. He was extremely patient, I never felt rushed during appointments. He is very caring and compassionate. I am extremely happy that I chose him for my procedure and would definitely recommend him!!

Caring doctor and staff

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Had a good experience here. Nice doctor and good office. Explains everything and goes over tests and pictures of my sinuses. Will be back.

Samantha

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Quickly was seen, had a test and also saw doctor a second time in consultation. Really a great experience. I will be back to see this doctor soon.

Professional and personable

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Saigal for about 5 years. I am very happy to have him as my ENT doctor. He is personable, thoughtful, keeps me informed, and I believe is an excellent doctor. He is conservative in prescribing antibiotics and very thorough and professional.

Excellent experience

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Really enjoyed coming to this office and being treated by this doctor. Was painless and he made me feel comfortable. Best of luck!

Very nice office

Posted on November 4th, 2015

The doctor was nice and the staff fit me in quickly for an appointment. Was very complete, he asked a lot of questions and explained everything and he was pretty funny too. I'll be back!

Amazing result - Septoplasty

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Fantastic doctor and staff. Went to 2 different ENTs and an allergist who all recommended him for septoplasty, because they were worried that surgery could damage my nasal support. Dr. Saigal really explained everything and I'm back to normal and can breathe after just 1 week. Glad I found him, thank you

Excellent practice and physician

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Had a great experience here. The staff was super nice and fit me in right away and the doctor was courteous and very thorough. He really seems to enjoy what he does - it was a refreshing change!