- Cooper University Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center Burlington
- Inspira Medical Center Vineland
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kara S Aplin MD
Dr. Kara S Aplin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with another office in Camden, NJ. They have 17 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kara S Aplin has 2 locations
Dr. Kara S Aplin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kara S Aplin has the following 11 expertise
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Weight Loss
- Heart Failure
- Chest Pain (Angina)
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kara S Aplin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kara S Aplin
Dr. Aplin graduated from the University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Aplin works in Camden, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Aplin is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Lourdes Medical Center Burlington, Inspira Medical Center Vineland and Virtua Voorhees Hospital.