Dr. Kara D Bruning Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kara D Bruning?

Would recommend

My girls first started going to Dr. Bruning when we had Avera Insurance. We have since changed insurance and moved, but I still take my girls to see her. There are other offices that would be closer to our home, but we really like this facility. I can get both my girls in at the same time for their annual check-ups, so I don't have to make 2 separate trips. My girls really like the staff and the doctor.

Bullied

The visit was short. My concerns were not only disregarded, I was also made to feel completely uncomfortable and unimportant. Instead of solving the problem, Dr. Bruning dismissed me and everything I was voicing. I was prepared to moved all of my children to her care, as her clinic is close to my home, but with this sour taste in my mouth and feeling of complete disregard, I will NEVER go back to her. Were is the compassion? Where is her bedside manner? Disappointment not being heard...