Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kara L Cooper has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kara L Cooper has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Kara L Cooper has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kara L Cooper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 8
Getting an appointment with Cooper is not easy, plus, it is really a waste of time.Back last year, around the first of Decembder, 2016, I simply asked for a referral to a specialist, which as of this date, April 24, 2017, I still do not have. The reason I asked for the referral was based upon a previous health issue I had, which was VERY serious. Don't waste your time with this type of doctor; she obviously either: a) does not care about patients' needs, or b) she is extremely forgetful,, or she fails to note patients' charts, which, of course, is extremely negligent.
23 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Kara L Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kara L Cooper, MD - Family Medicine in Jonesboro, AR, in this video.
Dr. Kara L Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.