Dr. Kara J Deaver Chang Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kara J Deaver Chang?

Terrible

Attentive OB/Gyn

Dr. Deaver-Chang is truly a great doctor. I met her under difficult circumstances of having a miscarriage and she took wonderful care of me. She is kind, understanding and most of all has wonderful bedside manner. I switched to being her patient from another doctor in the same practice, I found her to be much better.

Bad experience

She delivered my baby and it was the worst experience ever. I have had 4 kids and nothing like this. She was unprofessional and chatted with nurses ...

Excellent Doctor - From conception to C section.

Couldn't have had a better experince with Dr Deaver. She was the right doctor for US, with a manner and style that WE value. We had a high risk prenancy that almost ended up in an emergency C section. Dr Deaver was informative, direct, and made sure we understood the issues and options - often spending extra time in the exam room to answer the myriad questions first time parents have. Previous reviews have critcized her for being rude or condecending. If you need warm and fuzzy, or need to be treated in a special manner, get another doctor rather than trash them online. Medicine is not in the hospitalty industry, which means you need to assess and develop relationships rather than pay for and expect a level of service.From our perspective, we couldn't have asked for a better human to guide us through the harrowing experience of a high risk pregnancy. We miss her at CWHG but know she will be loved by many patients elsewhere.

Filing a claim against Dr. Deaver

To make a very, very long story short, due to her inexperience & lack of knowledge of basic medicine, she could have lost the life of my child, or caused a serious neural infection--(which would have had a devastating affect for the rest of my baby's life)! I am appalled & disgusted by this doctor! Even though I expressed my concerns to her during my labor & delivery, she was careless, disrespectful & even condescending. She paid very little attention to my situation, even brushed me off, & with the seriousness of my particular situation, it was one of the biggest mistakes she could have made. My child ended up in the NICU because of something that could have EASILY been prevented, if she were to be attentive, caring, & most importantly, knowledgeable in her field. I'm not sure how she passed med school. There are several doctors in my family & they were all shocked by the mistake she made. STAY AWAY from this doctor! I can say, honestly, that your child's life depends on it. I am sending this message merely to protect everyone. PLEASE take this into deepest consideration!

Great pregnancy Follow up

She was my OB for my first pregnancy, and she was great. Always answering my question, spending at least 20 minutes with me at each appointment. The delevery was easy and she respected all my wishes.Great doctor

Dr. Deaver is professional and caring. I enjoyed working with her and will use her for my subsequent OB/GYN needs.

Great ob/gyn

The wife just delivered our first child. Dr. Deaver was our primary doctor for prenatal care. She is very caring, very professional, great bedside manner, explains things on the patient's level instead of dropping medical jargon on you, and it shows that she enjoys not just her job but her patients. As for the office she works in, the staff are all friendly, and that place runs a TIGHT ship. If we had a 9am appointment, we were in an exam room by 9:03. None of this "we'll schedule an appointment for 9am and make you wait until 10:15" crap that seems like standard procedure at doctors' offices these days. So if you have an appointment at X:30am, you had better be there by X:30am or you just might miss it.

Wonderful experience

I saw Dr Deaver for a routine gyne visit. She was very nice. She made me feel at ease and comfortable during the entire exam. I appreciated the way she took the time to explain everything we talked about--I could tell that she knows what she's talking about. I'm glad I've found a great new doctor.

Not recommend you to see her

i had a very bad experience with this doctor. my baby is not full term delivery because this doctor cannot find out the problem. I kept asking my concerns from week 28 but she was not serious about it. In last minute, she told me the baby got some problem. I strongly do not recommend you to see this doctor.

Dr. Deaver is a very good doctor. She knows what she is talking about & doing. She is very medical modelish & doesn't seem very open to alternative methods. She can be very abrupt & short at times depending on her mood.

Dr. Deaver delivered my baby boy and I was very happy with her care throughout the pregnancy and labor. She is not a cheerleader-type, she's honest and punctual. She doesn't sugarcoat things and I'm sure doctors get sick of the internet. Now every human came google their symptoms and try to self-diagnose.

Dr. Kara J Deaver Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellesley Hills, MA.