Dr. Kara Martin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kara Martin?

A caring doctor.

Posted on September 1st, 2017

Dr. Martin takes her time to explain your condition in the manner you can understand. She is friendly and spend time with her patients.

Excellent Rheumatologist

Posted on July 10th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Martin for years and she, and her staff, are excellent. Very helpful and kind and really have made a difference in my life regarding my RA. Thank you.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Dr. Kara Martin was a very caring and understanding physician. She actually sat down and discussed my lengthy history. My case is rare and I am not fully aware of certain medications. She has agreed to take this process slow to see what options are correct for me. In my past I have had a difficult time in finding a doctor willing and knowledgable to help my disease. My faith is somewhat lifted in hopes I have found the person to guide me. Her staff was prompt and friendly.

Good doctor & well-run office

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Dr Martin is a caring & involved doctor, a rarity these days. I have been her patient for almost 10 years. We have disagreed over taking certain medications; I am hesitant to take more because I take so many drugs for other conditions. Her office is is run better than most you will see and that makes a huge difference in one's care.

Caring Dr.

Posted on September 11th, 2014

I really like Dr. Martin and her staff. In this day & time a lot of Doctors only seem to worry about how many Patients they can see in a days time. Dr. Martin is a caring down to earth physician, she takes the time to listen and actually listens. I did Not go to medical school , so a lot of the big medical words go right over my head, she gets on my level and explains things so I can understand, Great Job Dr. Martin!!!!

Execellent Service Provision

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Dr. Kara Martin has been my physician for over 12 years. I have found her and her staff to be excellent. They have a caring attitude, and included me in the decision process related to my care. I would highly recommend this practice.

Posted on July 10th, 2017