Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kara L Micetich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I had Dr. Micetich for both of my pregnancies and she was awesome. She has called me multiple times over the years to give me updates and results from test. She even when I was going to have a procedure done after my last pregnancy gave me here personal cell phone number just in case I wasn't able to make my procedure because of illness or anything that may have cancelled my procedure. She has always been amazing but the last year she has be one of the best doctors I have ever had.
Dr. Micetich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Kara L Micetich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomens Clinic Of Northern Colorado, 1107 S Lemay Ave Unit 300, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Kara L Micetich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.