Dr. Kara Micetich Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kara Micetich?

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I had Dr. Micetich for both of my pregnancies and she was awesome. She has called me multiple times over the years to give me updates and results from test. She even when I was going to have a procedure done after my last pregnancy gave me here personal cell phone number just in case I wasn't able to make my procedure because of illness or anything that may have cancelled my procedure. She has always been amazing but the last year she has be one of the best doctors I have ever had.

Not a good OBGYN

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Terrible doctor, outright dangerous if you have any procedure done.

Choose a doctor carefully

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Worst decision I have made was to choose this provider. Kara Micetich was incompetent, unprofessional, and just outright nasty.

incompetent

Posted on May 20th, 2015

She completely stressed me out with her diagnosis, then after a week basically said "sorry, messed up", only after 2 expensive procedures!

Awful

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Awful experience! I would never in a million years let my daughter see her!

bad choice

Posted on March 8th, 2015

No return phone calls, poor service, dangerous practices, consider looking for a better doctor even if the first opening is further out. I so regret seeing her for my pregnancy. From the bad advice to the falsified records, it just doesn't stop.

watch out

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Absolutely terrible, no care at all would beat the torture she has put me through.

Kara Micetich

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Unprofessional in every way. Inaccurate diagnosis, went back and changed records when she was proven wrong. Unacceptable. I would never recommend her to anyone, friend or foe.

Dr Micetich

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Absolutely positively terrible. Not only did she say everything was fine, when it wasn't, but then after routine appointments where she assured me everything was fine, when she later realized (12 weeks later) that everything was not fine, she went back and CHANGED ALL OF THE RECORDS to suggest that problems arose earlier. This has been a complete nightmare for me with insurance because of the changes.

Good Doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2011

I reccomend Dr. Kara Micetich to everybody! She's wonderfull.

Please avoid

Posted on February 12th, 2011

We chose Dr. Micetich for my wife's prenatal care based on some reviews by friends. Our experience was one of the worst. Even though my wife complained of sudden weight loss, she made us go through some irrelevant test for thyroid. Later we found that my wife had had a missed abortion. When I googled weight loss during pregnancy, I found missed abortion to be one of the reason. The doctor should be expected to know this. Also she did not bother to contact us for the surgery. Her assistant contacted us to ask whether we wanted post surgery care with her. They seemed only interested in the fees. I would suggest to look for a better doctor than Dr. Micetich.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2009

I am so lucky to have Dr. Micetich as my gynecologist. She is so thorough and kind. Spends time with me and answers all my questions. Is so willing to work with me on treatment options, presenting all possibilities and helping me make the right choice. Her office staff is great as well and calls me back promptly whenever I call with a concern or question.