Dr. Kara Petersen Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kara Petersen?

a very caring Dr. And a wonderful nurse.

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I have to say I just love Dr Petersen and her nurse Gina. I have many health issues and Dr. Petersen never gave up. She has even personally called me with test results. And advised what steps to try next. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Listened to me and reviewed all my records. Explained the need for further testing. Diagnosis and treatment plans were well explained. All my questions were answered and her nurse took extra time to review things as well. Very happy with the first few visits and glad that she's now my doctor!

Terrible experience

Posted on November 18th, 2011

I found Dr. Petersen to have poor listening skills, a cold bedside manner, and she scorned a long medical history/diagnosis that has been established by many previous doctors. She seemed to have a "prove it to me" attitude with just about everything I had to say, which left me feeling that we had an antagonistic relationship from the beginning. It was not a good beginning and I won't be back. At the end of the appointment, she never asked me if I had any questions (which I did) and I was never able to get those addressed.

Posted on April 28th, 2017