Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kara Shrum
Dr. Kara Shrum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, SC, with another office in Clemson, SC. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Shrum is affiliated with AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital, AnMed Health Medical Center and AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kara Shrum has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kara Shrum has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Kara Shrum has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Shrum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
AnMed Health Medical Center
AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital
11 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kara Shrum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, SC.