Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kara L Smythe has 2 locations
417 State St Ste 141
Bangor, ME 04401
Book Online Now
Dr. Kara L Smythe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kara L Smythe has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Kara L Smythe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Loved her !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kara L Smythe - Posted on January 22nd, 2017
Dr. Smythe womens healthcare of Maine
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kara L Smythe - Posted on March 30th, 2016
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Dr. Kara L Smythe Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kara L Smythe's office for more information.
489 State St Bangor, ME : (207) 973-7000
417 State St Ste 141 Bangor, ME 04401
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kara L Smythe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bangor, ME.