Dr. Kara A Starnes Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kara A Starnes?

I love Dr. Starnes and so does my son! She is amazing with him and completely puts me at ease; as a first time mom I always have tons of questions and she never makes me feel like I'm taking up too much of her time and is always very thorough when explaining everything! I have recommended her to several friends!

It's easy to see that Dr. Starnes is a compassionate, caring professional. My kids like her and I think she is awesome! She's very knowledgeable and makes it a point to explain everything, answer any questions, and not make you feel rushed to get out the door.

Wonderful!

Dr. Starnes is awesome! She is very considerate and helps with any issues with my kiddos. We love going to her and hearing her opinion and she is very helpful with any issues or questions that I have !

Excellen doctor! I would recommend her to anyone who asked for a recommendation. I am glad that I am able to take my child to such a caring professional!