Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kara K Tiffany has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kara K Tiffany has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Kara K Tiffany is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
We were lucky enough to have been assigned Dr Tiffany and couldn't have been happier! Dr Tiffany was always very pleasant, we never had to wait long to see her, and she is just great with the kids!! When we moved to Massachusetts I wanted to bring her with us! You couldn't ask for a better pediatric doctor!!
Dr. Tiffany is by far the best pediatric doctor my kids have seen! She spends lots of time explaining what's going on witht he kids and suggestions on concerns that we might have about diet, development or behavior. I have NOT been too found of her nurse practicioner Mary or Pam in the past so I suggest that if you visit Dr. Tiffany you request to see her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ssm Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Center
Dr. Kara K Tiffany accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKidshealth Pediatrics Pllc, 5425 E Bell Rd Ste 131, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kara K Tiffany in this video.
Dr. Kara K Tiffany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.