- 8 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 8 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karam Moon has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Showing 4 of 4
8 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Karam Moon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Josephs Hospital And Medical Center, 350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Karam Moon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.