Dr. Karamali A Bandealy Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Karamali A Bandealy?

Rude,

When I mentioned to the Dr. that I have been waiting over 2 1/2 hours....His initial response was that I find another Dr. if I don't want to wait !

Very Unprofessional

Made an appointment 6 weeks ago and called to confirm and was told I had No Appointment with them and the next appointment was not until May. The staff was very Rude and not polite at all. Supervisor "Julie" came on the phone intrusive and was told I could complain and hung up on me/slammed phone. Would not want to go there if that is how I would be treated.

Unfortunately neither the staff or physicians returned phone calls . And when you tried calling the number is busy most of the time..SAD....

I brought my referral to my appointment and I was told my appointment was cancelled without prior notification. I asked to see the Office Manager and she was too busy to see me. Treated very poor by Staff member. I am notifying my Insurance Co. Do not recommend this Doctor at all.

The office is run poorly and there is no care or regard for patient wait times. A 5 minute visit with the doctor for test results should not be a 2 to 3 hour ordeal.

Dr. Bandeally was very disrespectful. He didn't make eye contact or talk to me . He was only looking at his computer. He shushed me and became agitated when I asked him a question. I never went back to him again. I have never seen a doctor with such bad manners.

HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER!!!

SHOWS NO MANNERS OR EMPATHY, AND IS VOID OF HUMAN COMPASSION. DON'T THINK HE HEARD A WORD I SAID. I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN BETTER TREATMENT GOING TO A WALK IN CLINIC. WAITED TWO HOURS FOR LESS THAN TEN MINUTES OF HIS TIME. OF THOSE TEN MINUTES "SCOTTY" SEEMED TO HAVE BEAMED HIM UP TO THE ENTERPRISE, FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES!

Very Bad Doctor

Despite the long waiting time, I would recommend this Doctor since he knows what he is doing. I kept getting referred to one specialist to another and no one was able to diagnose the spine problem, I was going through except for this one. The office is nice and clean and staff are well trained. It is a busy practice but well worth waiting there.

Not a good experience

Definitely not going back. I went to some visits with this doctor for some months and had an awful experience. It seemed as if the doctor was in it for himself and didn't care about helping me get better. I have lupus and had a flare up a few months ago. I had called the office in the morning to see if I could go in because of serious joint pain and fever, but the nurse told me that she would call me back as soon as possible. I did not receive a call from them until the following week to try and schedule an appointment, which they only had available one month later. I had to go to the hospital, which I mentioned to the doctor and he disregarded it as if nothing had ever happened. When I finally had my appointment, the doctor asked me how I was feeling. I was still experiencing a lot of joint pain and other symptoms from my lupus and mentioned everything that was bothering me. After waiting an hour and 45 minutes to get called in, he attended me for three minutes and told me that I had to see a different specialist and my regular family doctor to check it out. Then left the room without mentioning my blood work or examining me at all. Didn't even help me try to find a solution to help my joint pain and fever, which I was still getting. Do not want to go back again.

Worst Dr I've ever seen

If you like to wait for a Dr. This is your Dr. I always waited 45 min to an hour. If you need help from the Dr it takes 2 or more days for them to call you back while you are in pain. They don't do anything for pain either! I wished I read these reviews I never would've gone to this Dr in the first place!! Do yourself a favor and pick a different Dr. Parking in the Orlando office is a long walk. That isn't fun for someone with RA that can't walk very far.

Horrible care for patient in need

Doesn't explore reason for my other symptoms. Doesn't do anything for pain. He just guesses. Doesn't explain blood work results. The staff is horrible. They aren't in any hurry to help you get I touch with the Dr. I waited 2 days in pain for a response. I needed a cane and their ARPN didn't fill out the script correctly causing me to wait 4 days for a cane and the office personnel couldn't give the ARPN the message because she was at a different office. How hard is it? They are lazy, unprofessional!!! Don't use this DR. You will just be a file in their drawer!!

Dr. Karamali A Bandealy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.