Dr. Karan Bhalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karan Bhalla?

Excellent diagnosis and treatment

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Dr. Bhalla and his staff found and corrected a problem when previous visits to other medical professionals were not able to correctly diagnose the problem. Great Doctor, great staff. Always minimum wait time.

Highly Intelligent ,Very polite ,easy to talk,Holistic approach ,perfect diagnosis,kind explanation with plenty of time,sure to cure treatment with all options & questions answered

Posted on February 24th, 2017

My search for best satisfying medical care with No doubts & anxiety ends here

Dr. Bhalla is a awesome doctor. I had two procedures done by him and as scared as I was he made it so pleasant with telling me every step of the way what was going on and what he was doing, Took the time to answer all my questions and concerns but most of all would I did like was that he did not did not rush me at all like other doctors!

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Advanced Cardiology Care

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Dr. Bhalla offers the most advanced medical treatments you will find anywhere, in or out of the Houton Medical Center. I was second guessed by many for not going to a St. Luke's affiliated Cardiologist for my treatment. After meeting Dr. Bhalla and reviewing my treatment options, I was confident in the plan and his skill. That confidence was earned after Dr. Bhalla successfully stented a total occlusion in my malformed coronary. Tricky proceedure performed as routine. He has a calm, confident bedside manner as well.

I highly recommend Dr. Bhalla

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Dr. Bhalla is so easy to talk with and he truly listens intently to your concerns. He is very proactive in addressing your situation. His calm demeanor puts you at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Bhalla .

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr Karan Bhalla is awesome. I was recently having chest pains and him and his staff went above and beyond to find out what was happening. They have all treated me as if I was their family, making sure everything was ok with me. I recommend them 100%!

I'd be DEAD!

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Simply put, IF it were not for the Orion Medical, specifically Dr. Karan Bhalla, his professional associates, and highly friendly efficient staff, I’d probably be DEAD…there is no future in that! So, IF you take your care about your future/life; and you need a cardiologist, you’ll choose Dr. Karan Bhalla.

Varicose and Spider Veins

Posted on March 6th, 2016

Dr Bhalla treated my bulding varicose veins and my spider veins. I could not be happier with the results, he is a very knowledgeable, charismatic doctor with excellent bed-side manners. He and his staff made me feel so comfortable and at easy, I felt at home. The procedure was pain free and quick. He is extremely skilled as well. I will be recommending him to my family and friends for sure!!

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Above average courtesy from the doctor and his staff.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS WONDERFUL NEED MORE MDS LIKE HIME

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Great doctor and very good bedside manners. I appreciate his reassurance with such difficult news for me.

Awesome experience

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Excellent physician. Awesome bed-side manners and very polite. He made me feel so comfortable during my varicose vein procedures. If you have any heart or varicose vein problems, you must see Dr Bhalla, you will be impressed.