Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kareematulai Arogundade has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 2 of 2
What was most memorable was when I went to her office and disclosed that I had issues with alcohol in the past and had been sober nearly 2 years. During this 2 year period I had performed stellar (with written recommendations) with my prospective employer as a contractor for a period of 6 months, but somehow this doctor found me "not medically fit" for the position. Probably due to her Islamic terrorist beliefs that the consumption of mind altering substances requires punishment by death.
Dr. Arogundade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Fairfax Hospital
7 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kareematulai Arogundade accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX
Dr. Kareematulai Arogundade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.