Dr. Karel A Dicke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karel A Dicke?

Dr. Karel Dicke is the very best!

My wife was diagnosed with chronic myelogenous leukemia in 1978, and we had the great fortune to meet Dr. Dicke in 1980. From that time on, my wife and daughter and I felt a special connection to him, which is his personal style. He is devoted to his patients, highly sensitive to quality of life issues, and fought for my wife like he would fight for his own family. He gave us hope, encouragement, and a better life than we would have had without him. Al from New Jersey

Outstanding Physician

Dr. Dicke treated my husband who was 26 at that time. He was extremely on top of his game and although my husband was diagnosed with Large B-cell Diffuse Hystiocytic Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and it was an extremely hard case, he went over and beyond for my husband and family. He is very compassionate, driven to find a cure for cancer and thinks a lot different than other oncologists. One of the best Doctors I've ever known.

I am alive today because of the care Dr Dicke gave me along with nurses and staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I feel like he is family, that's how great his caring attitude toward me is. My family and I love him.

Karel A Dicke, MD, PHD

If you have cancer, and you DO NOT know of this Dr., you should. We went through over a dozen "Doctors" in the Midland/ Odessa/Lubbock area to no avail. My wife lives today thanks to this man.

Wonderful, caring an dedicated doctor.

greatest guy ive ever met

Dr. Karel A Dicke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.