Dr. Karen Gordon Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen Gordon?

Excellent and Caring Dermatologist

Posted on September 5th, 2017

Very through and effective treatment, especially for diffiuclt to treat dermtological issues, Dr Gordon spends as much time as necessary with her patients, gives a very complete examination.

Disappointing

Posted on January 11th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gordon for several years. My most recent appointment was very disappointing. Long waits, short lectures and brief assessments while looking at her computer screen. She also openly texted about her daughter's plans during my appointment. I also received a lecture like I was a child about the importance of not being 4 mos late for my annual check up. Bad bedside manner. PS--Heavy metal music blasting out of stereo speakers during long wait--painful! Looking elsewhere for new practice.

Posted on February 10th, 2013

She was the worst! Didn't want to hear your concerns of what past treatments you had. She just looked at you for 3 mins. prescribed ointment and just left the room without even giving me time to ask any questions!!! Do NOT go to her!!

Too Rushed

Posted on April 30th, 2010

Dr. Gordon barely takes time to listen to you. She talks from the moment she walks into the room until she leaves. You feel like you can't get a word in. She quickly looks at you and leaves the room before you have time to ask a question. When I went for a follow up appointment, I waitied so long that I did not get to see her, because I had to get back to work. And the office has the NERVE to charge you $25.00 for a cancelled appointment if you don't cancel early enough. I cannot recommend this office.

worst dermatologist ever!!

Posted on November 5th, 2009

This doctor doesn't deserve her title. She only wants to make money. I went to see her for couple things. She just spent 5 minutes with me and rushed out the door because she had more patients to see. I walked out very disappointed. She didn't answer any of my questions and didn't help me in any way. She is the worst.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017