Dr. Karen Hutchinson Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karen Hutchinson?

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Very interested in seeing improvements in my blood sugar control. Willing to add or delete meds.

Said she did not answer questions and had no time for mine

Posted on March 28th, 2014

This docotor said she did not have time to answer my questions, that I could not speak wtih my oncologist. She did not warm me about dangers related to my condition, not even a hint, not even a handout or article to read though I asked this question. She did not let me do my scans in my local hospital and them asked me to stay late when I told her I could not. When I went to get my scans two seeks later she still had not let me have them sent to my local doctor and I had asked and signed the release. I just seemed allllllll about the money and not at all about me and my needs and concerns. I fired her and went somewhere more patient oriented!!

Posted on March 27th, 2017