Dr. Karen Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Sullivan?

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Wanted to talk about a recent fall. Was told my 3 minutes were up and I had to make another appointment. Should be ashamed to call herself a physician.

Great doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr.Karen Sullivan cares about the well being of her patients . She listens to what you have to say. She also spend time with you.

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I like Dr. Sullivan very much as my Physician. You should go somewhere else and don't change things because i am well satisfied the way things are.

RE: TOTAL DISGUST

Posted on December 14th, 2011

I have been a patient @ DR. Sullivan's practice long before she was there. I have been shuffled amongst Dr.'s for years, and for the most part treated well. I came to Dr. Sullivan, because I asked to be seen by a female physician, because I had to undergo a pap smear. I was well of the results I was facing, and explained this in my initial exam with her. Upon the results being somewhat phoned into me, I asked that they be read. It was at this time that her office demanded that I come in to have them read to me (I already knew the results from a previous test). I then reluctantly agreed and had my grandmother come to sit with my 3 children while I was kept waiting over an hour just to hear her tell me what I already knew! This would be my 1st bad experience, I would have several more since she only works a few days a week (unbeknownst)by me. During this though I had forgotten to address the fact that I am also a Thyroid disease patient(for the last 20 yrs), and it would be my last round with her that came to a head. She has never been good @filling prescriptions, but @ her last filling, had given me (finally)6mths supply. I went into the office a week before my meds ran out so that she could check my blood levels, and refill for me (which I let them know when I came in that I was running out of meds). My blood was taken, and I assumed that my meds were refilled, since they had called to tell me that she was changing my dose. One and 1/2 weeks later, still no call into my pharmacy, and by this time things were not well with me. I phoned her office and let them know that nothing had yet to be called in, and that I was in dire need. Her office informed me that she was (as usual)not in that day, and that they would try to get another physician (my prior gp) to call it in, as he has done in the past to help her. I was then phoned that day to tell me that she was changing my dosage (with no explanation) and then it was only refilled with only 1 month. I phoned her office the next day to demand her to either her to phone me or her supervisor to explain what was going on with my dosage. She finally explained why things were being changed and then proceeded to scold me for talking in such a "strong tone" to her staff. I told her that she would not have to worry about it anymore, and that I would seek another physician. I would like you all to know that I did not curse at the staff, or become belligerent in any way, I was only asking for her to personally phone me. This "Dr" has since had me fired from the practice of which I have had no other issues with than her. I have just now found this out, and thanks to her I am almost out of of meds(because I have been taking them sparingly)and have not had the time (I work 12 hour days with only 1 day off, and I have 3 kids with their own issues)and this freaking Dr. has now had me removed from a practice that I have been a member of as well as my husband (who sees the Dr. that I was trying to turn back over to). This woman has definite issues, of course I am sure we all do. I am only offering my opinion of her.

Posted on May 4th, 2015