The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen G Phillips MD
Dr. Karen G Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eden Prairie, MN, with another office in Tucson, AZ. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen G Phillips has 2 locations
11995 Singletree Ln Ste 500
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Dr. Karen G Phillips has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Karen G Phillips has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Showing 1 of 1
Patient for years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen G Phillips - Posted on January 11th, 2017
24 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1995
Aurora Health Care
Dr. Karen G Phillips Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Karen G Phillips
This physician's office staff will be happy to assist you with scheduling an appointment. Physicians affiliated with Providence St. Peter Hospital and Providence Centralia Hospital typically accept cash, major credit cards and many health insurance plans. However, it is each patient's responsibility to confirm that their preferred form of payment or insurance will be accepted. Please verify with the physician's office staff when scheduling your appointment.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karen G Phillips is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eden Prairie, MN.