The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Albritton
Dr. Karen Albritton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Hematology and Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Albritton is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center, Harris Continued Care Hospital and Cook Children's Medical Center. Dr. Albritton has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Albritton has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Karen Albritton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.