- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen A Alton MD
Dr. Karen A Alton, MD is a doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shore, MI, with other offices in Grosse Pointe, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Alton is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center. They speak Polish, Spanish.
Dr. Karen A Alton has 3 locations
22201 Moross Rd Ste 70
Detroit , MI 48236
22201 Moross Rd Ste 270
Grosse Pointe , MI 48236
Dr. Karen A Alton has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Karen A Alton has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Karen A Alton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Karen A Alton
Dr. Alton is board certified in Pediatrics. She graduated from George Washington University Medical School in Washington, DC. She completed her internship and Pediatric residency at the University of Michigan, Department of Pediatrics in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She has a special interest in asthma, developmental pediatrics and children with special health care needs.