Dr. Karen Ammerman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Karen Ammerman?

Posted on January 20th, 2017

This 'physician' caused me incredible pain during a hysteroscopy and did not care at all. (had one before her and one after her and neither lasted as long or hurt as much). After I got pregnant(via IVF,2 years of trying) I called to speak to the on call physician and it happen to be her. I explained my symptoms and she told me not to come in to the ER. I miscarried at 16 weeks later that day. She is AWFUL. If I could give zero stars I would.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Dr. Ammerman saw me through an infertility diagnosis and two successful pregnancies. She retired right after I had my second daughter. I felt fortunate that I had the second one just in time! With her help, my story was one of success and joy. She is a caring person. I will miss her!

Dr. Ammerman is exceptional

Posted on November 15th, 2015

I consulted with Dr. Ammerman after a gynecologist in Marlboro, MA would do nothing to help me with my health issues. After meeting with Dr. Ammerman, I underwent complicated surgery. She saved my life. My husband and others agree Dr. Ammerman rates 5 out of 5 stars in every category.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr. Ammerman is the kindest, most personable and caring gynecologist I have ever been to. Her staff is outstanding, too. I recommend her to anyone woman. I see Dr. Ammerman at her office located at St. Vincent Hospital in Worcester, MA. I know she also has an office in Webster, MA.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I have been going to her for years

Posted on October 31st, 2016