Dr. Karen S Arthur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen S Arthur?

Spend so much time with me for both my visits. Answered all my questions. Actually, made a worrisome time pleasant to talk to her.

An Amazing Doctor

I became a patient over 8 years ago and found out I was at high risk to get breast cancer. After numerous biopsies, last year I was diagnosis with breast cancer. Knowing Dr. Arthur's knowledge and compassion I knew I was going to be okay. I decided to have a double mastectomy. She met with me for 3 hours to discuss my options, pros and cons. I had surgery and now I am a survivor. I was lucky. It was caught early and it was because of her follow-up. I am so lucky to have her as my doctor.

Greatest doctor ever takes all her time with you would highly recommend her got be throught breat cancer.

I have known Dr. Arthur for 20 years and she is the most caring doctor I've ever known. Even when I first met her with something minor, she give me her full attention and kindness. She is one of the best !

The Best

Love Dr. Arthur. Almost nine years ago she called me at home (from her home) to give me my diagnosis. She stayed on the phone with me for as long as I needed, calming my fears and reassuring me. Everything went very well. She is also an artist. During radiation therapy, everyone always commented on how great my scar looked. She really cares about how you look afterwards. Can not recommend her highly enough.

Gigi.C

God bless dr.Arthur

The Best

Dr. Arthur is wonderful. When my biopsy came back positive, Dr. Arthur called me on the phone that evening to explain everything to me and calmed my fears. She stayed on the phone as long as I needed her to, although it was the evening and she was home, calling me before her dinner I'm sure. After the surgery, the radiologists and their technicians couldn't help but comment on the beautiful job Dr. Arthur had done. She is known for her "aesthetic oncology" as she and her team put it. I am almost seven years out and I still follow up with Dr. Arthur. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Dr. Karen S Arthur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.