Dr. Karen S Artress Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen S Artress?

Dr. Artress has been treating me for 10 years she is an excellent Dr. she really cares about her patients and treats them with kindness and respect the staff will also treat you with kindness and respec t

This office is very unorganized. Each time I wait over an hour to see the doctor. Once they even forgot I was in the room. They have lost records from my previous visit and I have even had a nurse (not mine) open the door while I was undressed.

Very caring

I'm truly surprised by the negative comment above. I found this doctor to be among the most genuinely caring I've ever been to see - doctors and their staff are human - they have good days and bad days - and honestly - sometimes even the nicest doctor can't overcome a grumpy, rude or pushy patient. All I can say is I was very happy - would definitely recommend.

Rude Staff and Bad Service

I do not recommend this office. The staff is rude, the appointment times are never on time. If you are looking for a doctor/office that cares about you as a person, then keep looking, because this is not the office for you.