Dr. Karen E Beckman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen E Beckman?

Not satisfactory

Doctor's doctor not a patient's doctor.

Doesn't seem to want to take responsibility for her patients being a primary care doctor. Not really sure what she does for her patients quite honestly. I do know she doesn't want the responsibility to help a patient in need. Would give no stars if it allowed.

Dr. Karen Beckman

I would not recommend her as a health care provider of any sort. I also had the same experience with her concerning a pap-smear that I should have received; according to my Gyno later on. I did have one more medical appointment with her and because I was inconveniencing her by telling her my needs as a patient, she became borderline hostile in her actions.

Saw her twice Leary of her knowledge & bed side manner

Discouraged me from getting a Pap smear; though found out later one should have been performed. She seems to be an adequate physician, not great. The first time that I did indeed have an apt. With her she was sweet. The second; not so much. To be objective in theory- maybe that particular day was a bad day for her.

She is great!

I relocated to this area approx 6 years ago and had a doctor that I really like where I lived before.I went through a few doctor (2) before finding Dr Beckman and she is great! I think that she has good bedside manor, you don't ever feel rushed when she is speaking to you. There is one nurse that I feel is a little abrasive but I am willing to endure her to see Dr Beckman! I would definitely recommend her to others.

It took me years to find a doctor I trusted and I found one in Dr. Beckman.

Very caring doctor

After going to MANY doctors that rush you in and out we happened to get an appointment with Dr Beckman and have been really satisfied with her as our doctor.

Dr. Karen E Beckman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.