Dr. Karen Bir Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Karen Bir?

Posted on January 15th, 2014

My first (and last) appt. was memorable as a bad experience. I wore very little makeup, but she berated me for wearing any makeup at all. When asked to describe my symptoms, I told her I couldn't find the right descriptive word but that I had muscle weakness and soreness. She mentioned the word "fatigue" and I said "that's exactly how my muscles feel". She then began to belittle me about how I shouldn't use "HER words". She was snotty and condescending. I would NEVER recommend her!

Horrible doctor!

Posted on November 27th, 2013

Such a cold woman who appears to hate her job. She had no interest in listening to my issues. She dismissed everything i said. I spent more time in the waiting room (20 mins) than the appointment (6 minutes). Waste of time and money! Ps. Appears that she also practices in toronto.

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Terrible bedside manner. Did not make me feel comfortable at all and did not take time to listen to me at all. Waste of my time and money.....

she needs improvement in relationship with patients

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I was dressed in a cheap paper gown and half naked when she was discussing the results of her findings. She made me feel imcompetent and suggested that I might have colon cancer even though that was not her specialty. She appears to not like her job. he needs to respect her patients more. The patients should be fully dressed when she is discussing her findings.

No bedside manner.

Posted on October 22nd, 2008

Dr. Bir should be in a lab if she knows medicine, shouldn't be dealing with patients until she learns how to listen and show compassion. Not impressed nor would I recommend Dr. Bir.

Posted on December 15th, 2014