Dr. Karen B Burgess Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Karen B Burgess?

Dr. Burgess must have paid someone to write those reviews. It is uprising how close they are in dates. Over-all I had an awful experience with her. She was rude, hardly addressed my concerns, and she gave an incorrect "opinion". Go somewhere else for better care. The doctors in Tuscaloosa just arn't up to standards compared to the ones in Birmingham

The BEST pediatrician!!!

I would highly recommend Dr. Burgess. She is very thorough and took time with my child and answered all of my questions. She made me feel reassured that I was doing all the right things, as this is my first baby and I have had a lot of questions. She is simply a delight and I would encourage anyone looking for a pediatrician to go seek her out!

Courteous and patient

Dr. Burgess has seen and treated both my daughter and step son for over 4 years. She's helped us from common colds to asthma to providing information about ADD. She was very patient and courteous with my children if you saw how my daughter acts when it's needle time, you would praise Dr. Burgess for her professionalism and work with children. I would highly recommend her with no reservations. I've had some experiences with some doctors that give the profession a bad name and Dr. Burgess would never go anywhere near that list. Not only did she make my children feel comfortable but she also made me feel like no question was too much to ask her. And she always made sure I understood the diagnosis and treatment

Extremely Rude!

I found her to be extremely rude and somewhat racist. I can't believe UA would ever hire someone like her. It seems the only job she could get is work in a public hospital and a school. If they are not good enough for private practice do not bother!